Monday, July 13, 2009

Bot On! (Suckage)

The last post was far too long. But this is okay, because there is not much to report on this one.

Pacman: 1 win, 2 losses. sucked
Normally I would not be this mad, but the robot did not even perform well. The only robot to have a worse outcome was my old ant Jui Kuen, but I was satisfied with him because he was a good bot. I got a great hit that sent Piranha along the hypotenuse of a 8' square. But Pacman was not one of those cases. First match, the reception was bad and as a result I was pushed out. Every other match I broke a belt after some semi-impressive hits. Even got embarrassed when I was flipped and the set in receiver high centered the robot. I will still upload the video, but something on this robot just HAS to change.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Guys !

    USA Fresh & Verified SSN Leads AVAILABLE with best connectivity
    All Leads have genuine & valid information

    **HEADERS IN LEADS**
    First Name | Last Name | SSN | Dob | DL Number |Address | State | City | Zip | Phone Number | Account Number | Bank Name

    *Price for SSN lead $2
    *You can ask for sample before any deal
    *If anyone buy in bulk, we can negotiate
    *Sampling is just for serious buyers

    ==>ACTIVE & FRESH CC FULLZ ALSO AVAILABLE<==
    ->$5 PER EACH

    ->Hope for the long term deal
    ->Interested buyers will be welcome

    **Contact 24/7**
    Whatsapp > +923172721122
    Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com
    Telegram > @leadsupplier
    ICQ > 752822040

    ReplyDelete